[PLUG] Companies working in linux in Pune !

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:38:16 IST 2006

Hi Friends !!!

I am doing third year computer engineering here in pune.
The next year we will be having a project.

I just wanted to do my project based on linux and in core systems

it would be great if i could get company names working in the same area.

also if someone in BE is doing project with any of these companies i
would really like to have their experience.

Any new suggestions are also welcome

thank you
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein