[PLUG] [Commercial] Jopasana looking for Network Test Engineers

Atul Nene atul.nene at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:04:58 IST 2006

Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.jopasana.com) is
looking for the following profile for its Pune office:

Network Test Engineer

Education : Science Graduate / PG
           Diploma in electronics / Diploma in Computers

           CCNA (Must)
           CCNP (Preferred)

Experience : 2 - 4 years

Technical Skills:

1. Linux (Redhat / Fedora / Mandrake / SUSE )
       Installation and configuration
       Basic utilities like vi, find, grep
       LAN (multiple I/F per host)  I/F Card configuration
       Firewall, Proxy Server configuration
       various shells and scripting (see #4 below)

2. TCP/IP protocol suite
       IP Addressing / Subnetting
       L2 and L3 protocols
       L2 /L3 forwarding
       DHCP, DNS,
       HTTP, FTP, SMTP
       Frame level knowledge of the above protocols

3. Networking hardware
       L2/L3 devices
       Cisco routers configuration
       LAN/WAN setup and troubleshooting

4. Scripting (Advanced)

5. SQA
       Some explosure to network testing and QA activities in gegenral

6. Windows (added advantage)
       Exposure to all windows flavours
       Installation and Configuration (Esp. TCP/IP related)
       DHCP, DNS, WINS configuration
       Network Sniffers/ protocol analysers
       Firewall, Proxy Server configuration

Soft Skills :

1. Team player
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Fast learner

If you are interested and *are sure that you fit the profile*,

1. Please send your resume to me at Atul Nene <atuln at jopasana dot com>
2. Mention that you saw the opening in this group.

Atul Nene (atul dot nene at gmail dot com)