[PLUG] RE: Gcompris in Marathi

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:55:20 IST 2006

Hi all,
         I know Atul has made Gcompris in  Marathi. Sorry I couldn't be
there but can anybody tell me how the presentation went?
How much of the translation is complete? Is he considering to send the
patches upstream & if yes, then till when can we see it
in any of the distros? Looking forward to see his work in the distros.
Thnx in advance.

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.