[PLUG] Need a girl for sound recording!!!

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 16:56:12 IST 2006

We represent a social organisation. We help to improve
the educational quality in the rural area schools.

As a part of it, we are localizing gcompris
educational games into Marathi language.

We want to record the marathi sound for the next
version of gcompris games. It is a job of hardly 1/ 2
We need a girl for recording the voice. Only the
expectation is that the voice of the girl must be

If somebody is interested in this few hours service,
kindly contact us as soon as possible.

Anand Kulkarni
Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha
Phone: 020-24327450