[PLUG] Viewing TV using internal PixelView TV tunner card on Fedora 4

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:37:33 IST 2006

On 8/27/06, Shashikant Mundlik <shashikant.mundlik at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi All,
> I want to use my internal TV Tuner Card on Fedora to view TV on linux so I
> dont have to use windows for it.

Well i use it regularly !
I have only  not managed to use lirc to enable remote but rest of the
stuff is working quite well !

I have the same card that you have !

MythTV is quite cool !

I use TVTIME which comes with FC5 and it's configuration is also quite simple !

There was one post by me 2-3 months back regarding installation of TV
tuner in linux, so if you have any problems in configuring, please
refer to that mail, must be in the archives.

Thank You,
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein