[PLUG] Gnunify 07?

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:37:26 IST 2006

> Can we have a session on "How to do a successful business using Open Source"
> A lot of SME's / Start-up's use windoze for their work, where they can
> surely use GNU/Linux.
> I think the SME's / Start-up's need to understand that GNU/Linux now
> has a mature desktop and can be used in production environment,
> outside the server room.
> Just an Idea, any takers?

Well, i might be interested in doing this talk !!!
I have been reading a lot about this one and also i have worked upon a
paper "Open Source as a business model" and it goes into depth of how
you can do exactly of "what you are just pointing out !"

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein