[PLUG] Broadband (Iqara/YOU) on OpenSuse 10.1 HOWTO

श्रीधर नारायण श्रीधर नारायण
Wed Dec 6 18:17:46 PST 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 07:34, Kaustubh Gadkari wrote:
> > Next Mission - Get both the machines (one running windows and other
> > linux) on the net at the same time - any help / pointers in this
> > regard most welcome!
>
> First off, thanks for an excellent howto, Manas.
>
> To address your question, you could connect to the internet from the linux
> box, and use NATting to allow the Windows box to connect. Or, you could use
> a proxy server.

I think I missed the original post.

I have two machines too and my ISP offers pppoe. I am advised to get a router
which can do pppoe and I can be on DHCP behind the router. May be that could
be an option..

Shridhar