[PLUG] ACER lap-tops installable CD

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 18:41:53 IST 2006

> i have seen some different flavour of linux which
> was
> given with the ACER lap-tops.

I have a Acer Laptop. I think they had given something
called as Lumpus Linux or some distro ( Forgot exact

> if anybody is having the original installable
> CD,whch
> comes with the lap-top, i would like to get it
> copied.

They don't give any CD as far as I know. Atleast I
haven't got a CD.

> this is for two reasons 1] it automatically
> configures
> the modem v-92 and 2] wireless connection is
> enabled.

The distro that they provide is a very scaled down,
command prompt only version. It did not detect wifi or
wireless connection on my laptop atleast.

If you do get the CD, please do let me know though.

-Devendra Laulkar.

Do You Yahoo!?