[PLUG] Confirmation. PLUG meeting for July 2006

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:21:02 IST 2006

PLUG meeting for July 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday 1st July, 2006,  4
pm @ SICSR.

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time 4 pm

Not yet decided. You can suggest topics, speakers.

Any other topic/s coming up during the meeting.

We will be getting CD sets for the people who have already booked
them. Please collect the CDs. If anybody wants to book any CDs, please
send a mail to me or Dexter. We will try to get them. (We do not have

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Thanks and regards.