[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] GPS Vehicle Tracking Service Launched

Harshal Vaidya harshalx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 23:09:20 IST 2006

ChipSilicon based in Pune, India has launched new GPS Vehicle Tracking &
> Fleet Management service called
> www.gpsintegrated.com , The complete system is based on multi server
> architecture including Linux Fedora 3 server
> Running Apache & Zope and Windows server running IIS & .NET.

I'm proud of you guys for developing this fine tech. Which satellites are
you using for the GPS co-ordinates etc. As far as I know the GPS satellites
are currently owned by Us only. The EU is launching a project which will
develop a GPS kind of system too. But I don't know how far they have
reached. Do we have any Desi sattelites doing this job for us?

Thanks and Regards,
Harshal Vaidya.

Cheapest way to advertise on the internet