[PLUG] zte mc315 pcmcia card

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:41:14 IST 2007

I purchased zte mc315 from reliance last year and still struggling to make
> it work in linux. I searched on plug and other lug lists but could not
> find

I'm assuming that this is Data Card which supports speeds up to 153kbps.

On a related topic, I was wondering whether USB Modem option that Reliance
provides, works with Linux. See
I'm planning to buy one, so if USB Modem works with Linux, then that is what
I will purchase, instead of PCMCIA, which seems to be tough to get working.

Any feedback with USB Modem working with Linux is appreciated.

On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/