[PLUG] [BSNL] Trouble with configuring BSNL connection

Arun Tomar susedevel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:21:41 IST 2007

> I installed Fedora Zod and Ubuntu Edgy on his comp, because he wanted it.
i'm a kde person, but i'll guide u how to do it as ubuntu uses gnome as

goto network settings>> network card>> it will show the network
devices>>choose the lan card>> there is a button called activate, click it>>
then edit the connection , it gives various options, static, dhcp, adsl>>
choose the one u want & configure it accordingly.

from command line, i think u'll have to
edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0