[PLUG] Confirmation : PLUG meeting for July 2007 is scheduled on "Saturday 7th July, 2007, 4pm @ SICSR

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:32:42 IST 2007

PLUG meeting for July 2007 is scheduled on "Saturday 7th July, 2007,  4
pm @ SICSR.

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time 4 pm

PLUG is planning to organise an event in September end/October 1-2 week.
This will be a "MASHUP" camp event.

We will discuss about organising this event in the meeting.
Points to dicsuss: Dates, no. of days, venue, topics, budgets etc.

More information about mashup available here:

Also check wikipedia for mashup.

Additionally, we are likely to have talk by Aditya and/or Devendra.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.
CDs will be available at the meeting. ( Mandriva Spring 2007 Free
version and Fedora 7 DVD is now available.You can send your bookings
to me.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

-Sudhanwa Jogalekar

Have you tried the new "FREE" Marathi font "Aksharyogini" we have released?

News!! Aksharyogini font will now be available in debian Indic fonts package!!

Please get it from http://aksharyogini.sudhanwa.com