[PLUG] Hathway Internet On Fedora Core 6 Linux

Nishant Shrivastava nishant.newton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 01:08:51 IST 2007

    My routing table doesn't show any gateway but the thing is what i should
enter in the forst column of the route command and i am even not able to
enter the gatewau thru route..gets some error..my gateway IP is my for eg is
60.x.y.z....i have used ifconfig eth0 to assign my IP to my NIC
card...netmask is how can i enter the gateway ip in
routing table

On 7/27/07, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>