[PLUG] Pls help..BE Project

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 14 09:54:22 IST 2007

On 3/13/07, sneha <snehakhaitanin at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> This is Sneha Khaitan and I am doing my BE from MIT
> College,pune.I am currently working on a project and
> facing problems.In this project we are creating a file
> system which supports large files and we are also
> implementing few features like light weight
> journaling,buddy system and larger directory access.We
> got these features from a design paper yFS which is
> available on internet.Pls help its really urgent.

I understand what you are planning to do but i don't understand where
you are stuck??
If you be very specific it will really help. I hope you get it...
like which module??
any errors??

something like that !!

Thank You.

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein