[PLUG] About playing music and video in Fedora Core 6.

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 18 11:59:21 IST 2007

> I don't think that the book is free for distribution.
> Support free software - Buy this book, recommend it to your library. Some
> part of the proceeds of these book go for support of FOSS.
> -Devendra Laulkar
> --

Well, very right.
I also read this book initially in the library itself...

I don't think that ebook is a legal version... in other case you have
the name people... go ahead and buy the book...

never make the same mistake again... sorry.
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein