[PLUG] [OT] S-Video to Composite adapter cable

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 30 21:19:58 IST 2007

On 5/30/07, Mayuresh <mayuresh at acm.org> wrote:
> > go to BABU GAMES near NISHANT THEATRE in camp.
> Thanks for the info.
> But no luck there. You had pointed to the right guy. But he says he doesn't do
> custom cables anymore that he used to do once upon a time. He doesn't have
> one that will work readily.
> > here... if not then mail me back i will tell u the location in mumbai.
> Can you send this?
> But I am a bit skeptical about the shops that claim they have it. Most of them
> offer a cable with S-Video male and 3 RCA jacks. I don't know whether there
> are devices that offer audio through S-Video to need such a cable. Same story
> on eBay. Don't know whether it's a good idea to order it w/o trying it out.
> May be if I go to Mumbai I'll take a look.

how can you get audio on S-VIDEO dude????  it's only for video..
even if there are 3 RCA jacks... you plug the white and the yellow one
and leave the red outside.. i am sure it's going to work coz i use it
almost daily that way !!!

well, in mumbai if you go to lamington road mumbai... there are stores
there that sell radio/tv accessories. go to small shops and you will
get it for sure there !!

good luck !!

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein