[PLUG] Please help me complete my social calendar

Vivek J. Patankar vivek.patankar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 17:41:27 IST 2007

Arun Khan wrote:
> Being member of a lot of LUG mailing lists I do not see such spams in
> other lists.   The PLUG list seems prone to such spams due to users
> giving access to their address book when they sign up for services.

PLUG list is not the only list where I have seen this. I have seen such
invites on GLUG-BOM (of which I believe you are a member) too. AFAIK,
the offending persons are promptly booted off the list.

विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218
Fedora release 7 (Moonshine)
Linux x86_64