[PLUG] techically OT but not..

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:17:18 PST 2007

a friend (more like a teacher) asked me a question related to penguin
and how they rear their off-springs.. I could not answer maybe
somebody here will be able to help..

He said baby kangaroo in a mother's stomuch pouch is called "joy"

he asked is there a similar word for baby Penguins (which i believe
are protected by the parents by carrying them, very close to but on
top of their toe-tops.)

I felt this is likely to be a slang and hence did not attempt to
search on net (which i will do in parallel)

The subject came up while discussing Linux and hence the querry...