[PLUG] Fwd: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.3 Live version available

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:30:01 IST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 7:31 PM, Ranjit Bhonsle <ranjya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some how I did not have the heart to nuke FC7...it is home.
> Now it is XP-SP2 + OpenSuse 10.3 + FC7.

I've just started the torrent download of the F8 GNOME live CD ISO.
Even though I'm not a fan of Fedora, will try installing it on my HP
tablet to see if it fares better especially with a newer kernel,
supposedly better laptop support and a newer networkmanager :-) I hope
I can get the touchscreen working again like it is in openSUSE now,
and the broadcom 4321 wireless connection to work better...

"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."