[PLUG] Re: BSNL Broadband Online Application

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:28:36 IST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 11:25 PM, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you get BSNL DataOne and a wifi modem or router for your
> connection, trust me, you have almost achieved *broadband moksha* in
> some way.
> BSNL operating staff in most places now-a-days is brutally honest.  To
> the point that last time I went to inquire about some problems being
> faced in Mobile connectivity and I was calmly told that problem is
> known at highest levels and they are waiting for somethings (to
> happen) so while we cannot tell when problems will be sorted out, rest
> assured the problems are being noted and recorded.

with an apparent reason being they capacity is already exhausted and
they waiting for communications ministry to approve the order for new
equipment.. & there are things which are delaying it further!
I tasted bsnl broadband at home in hyd, where my brother took 500/-
plan (with some ultrastarcom modem), worked quite well... planning to
get one here too.. though I have applied for tataindicom wireless data
connection - which is yet to get activated with two weeks gone!!