[PLUG] Mandriva Linux 2008

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:06:46 IST 2007

On 10/11/07, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually need to upgrade to 2008 is because finding new and improved
> (security holes plugged) packages becomes difficult so I endup
> updating to a new version every 1.5 year or later also to check if
> INDIC languauges support has improved...

See my post on the india broadband forum about it, especially the part
where India doesn't exist in it's world :-)

I was a Mandrake user and fan until they had problems, merged/renamed
to Mandriva then pulled the free distro and started spamming me asking
to purchase a "club membership" for advance access to new releases.

"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."