[PLUG] GNU/Linux on the move

Chetan Kumar chetanku at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:49:25 PDT 2008

Hi all
How do you remain connected on the road with your GNU/Linux machines?
I am considering following options
- GPRS (Airtel/Idea). I have cell phone connections from these providers
- USB modem / Datacard (Tata Indicom / Airtel / Reliance). Need to buy
the hardware/service
- Your suggestion here. You can also recommend cellphone as it will be
a good idea to upgrade to suitable models at this stage.
Learnings from your exposure to these will help. I am curious about
coverage, support / service, interaction experience, cost (in no
particular order).
Cheers
Chetan