[PLUG] [commercial] Looking for LDAP consultant
knura at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 02:18:00 PST 2008
Duration: 1-2 days assignment.
Domain expertise: LDAP installation/configuration
(openLDAP or Fedora DS)
We want to implement LDAP for:
1. User login/authetication from any Linux workstation on the network.
2. NFS integration (instead of NIS), mounting /home from NFS.
3. Access to resources on workstation, e.g. users restricted to using
local devices like CDROM, USB ports, etc.
4. SMTP/POP3/IMAP integration (postfix, dovecot)
5. Samba integration - windows domain login via Samba/LDAP
Please contact me off list (knura at yahoo dot com) if you have the LDAP
experience to implement the above setup.
I know the LDAP basics and can work with off location consultant over
-- Arun Khan
More information about the plug-mail