[PLUG] gnunify 08

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Tue Feb 12 17:43:24 IST 2008

just to thank PLUG for the wonderful hospitality and congratulate you
on a successful conference. The only weak point I noticed was the
absence of engineering college students. In most places these form
the backbone of the LUGs. If you need any help from NRC-FOSS to
breach this bastion, please dont hesitate to ask. (and we will be
getting back to you to learn how to get non-engineering college
students involved - which is our weak point). More of us from Chennai
will be there next year, and we hope to see more of you guys at
FossConf next year.

Foss Conference for the common man: http://registration.fossconf.in/web/