[PLUG] [EVENT] Dhruva 2008- Annual Techno Management Fest

Ringo Pebam ringo_pebam at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 19:01:53 IST 2008

--- In linux-manipur at yahoogroups.com, "::Dwipen Khwairakpam::"
<dwipen_kh at ...> wrote:

Dear All,

We are happy to announce the annual techno management fest Druva 2008
starting 7th Feb till 9th. We have a range of technical competitions as
well as workshops. I was approached by a friend to ask if it could be
possible to held a workshop on Linux. I would hence love to invite you
guys and hand over the torch to you.
Please take a look at our website.

in mean time i will inquire about it and let you know of it. Accommodation
in the hostel can also be provided for participants along with food..m not
sure if they have to pay a nominal fee or its fre.. I'll ask and confirm.