[PLUG] [OT]Get FLOSS Software CDs/DVDs by Mail

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:55:44 IST 2008

Dear All,
We are happy to announce the beta launch of our new public service.
You can now request us for any software that is freely available on
the internet and which you cannot download on your own because of your
bandwidth or time limitations. We will download the software, write
the CD/DVD and mail the software to you. As simple as that. The
mission of this project is simple - to promote Open Source software
among those who have limited internet connectivity. You can read more

Be the change you wish to see in the world
                                          M. K. Gandhi