[PLUG] Request to help me get through Blank Display after initial startup.

chetan surana chetansurana1986 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:15:00 IST 2008

I am new user to linux and I have installed centos 5 on my laptop hp
pavillion tx1220us which has nividia grahics card. During installation
process everything worked out correctly and even saw the Display and all
other features of this Centos . But during second boot login screen never
appeared and screen went blank. I tried booting many times but login screen
did not come up after that and display went blank total. When I saw the show
details during booting process every services were starting properly. But
after all services started display went blank and no login screen appeared.
I even waited for 15min after that but nothing happened.
Is any out there who knows what the problem is? How to get out of it? Please

Chetan Surana