[PLUG] Firfox Unable to load JSP

Rajiv Gore rajiv at wsieng.com
Sat Jul 5 22:47:43 IST 2008

I am using Suse 10.2 with FF 2 as well as FF 3.
When I visit  https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp to pay
Tax Deducted at Source , the web page doesnot load .
The error console  shows following results

Document.getElementById('BankName_c') is Null

document.getElementById('BankName_c').options[i] = new
Option(valueLabelPair[0],valueLabelPair[0]+"|"+ valueLabelPair[1]);
In IE 5 the page loads correctly and I can effect the transaction but not in

Tried with different distros as well as Konqueror but the same problem
Would appreciate any help to resolve this problem.
Rajiv Gore
102 Sahakarnagar
Ahmednagar MS 414003
Tele 91-241-2778935