[PLUG] aniruddh katkar wants to chat

aniruddh katkar katkar.aniruddh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:02:59 IST 2008

aniruddh katkar wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new

If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with aniruddh katkar.

To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
storage - and chat with aniruddh katkar, visit:

Gmail offers:
- Instant messaging right inside Gmail
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
  emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
  that are relevant to the content of your messages

All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging

Google Talk offers:
- Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
- A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
- Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk

Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even better!

The Google Team

To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
the address bar of your browser).