[PLUG] Let us Discuss LinTops ( Linux Compatible Computers ) !

श्रीधर नारायण श्रीधर नारायण
Fri Jun 27 15:58:47 PDT 2008

On Friday 27 Jun 2008 21:11:30 aniruddh katkar wrote:
> I Simply Meant to say If anybody offering oss other than linux simply tell
> him to exclude it from the package it will lessen the price of the computer
> then you can install any linux you w to because the the copy of os other
> than linux the price is included in the package you can cancel it as i
> already did.

You could have said windows straight away. God forbid if machines are bundled
with freebsd :)

and I don't think that argument is always true. There have been and will be
cases where machine with windows costs less than machine with linux.

--
Shridhar