[PLUG] Sahana call for participants/contributors.

Ajay Kumar ajuonline.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 05:06:13 IST 2008

Hi All,
I have planned a workout at FOSS.in for Sahana which I have put up on
the project wiki here,
Request you guys to take a look and if the project interests you,
would be glad to have some contributors to the project.
I have contributed to the Messaging module for SMS features using
SMSTools v3 in my Summer of Code 2008.
So in case you have worked on SMS related interactive applications,
your input would be helpful.

And we are also looking for Language/Translation contributors for
various Indic languages.
Appropriate mailing list information can be found here:

Feel free to ping me in case you are willing to contribute to the project in
any way or participate in the workout if you are attending the event in

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kumar

"I code for SAHANA. Do you?"