[PLUG] not able to install Ubuntu 8.04

Shoteka Zulu spk29us at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:50:35 IST 2008

Hi Folks,

Thanks for concerns regarding the disclaimer stuff. Sorry if hurt anyone's emotions.
But I guess there should not be any issue as its normal practise and see no harm other then size of mail might exceed 5 kb.If any other harm please is please let me know.
Just forgot to remove the signature explicitly, it gets added to any outgoing mail by default.Would definately try to take care that such stuff doesn't get added.

With reference to details required by Ranjit,
Hi Ranjit,

> Desktop or Lappy,
>Any errors before you land at the "Dos prompt"?
     USB drive not installed.
and then it loads Caldera DOS.
AGP card.