[PLUG] OSI Tech Days 09 gives Pune LUG a chance to showcase itself

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:32:30 IST 2009

I think OSIDAYS organisers should give such intimation well in
advance. (At least 2 months).
Even if we have to do some local event participation like CMDA expo,
we need a lot of time to organise things (people, money, machines and
time resources).

In this case, this is just about a week or so for the event. That too
in Chennai !!

Most likely, other LUGs (possibly except Chennai LUG) will also be
having the same problem.