[PLUG] Fwd: [ILUG-GOA] SciPy Conference 2009 CFP is out

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:39:20 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaustubh Naik <naikaustubh at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:51 AM
Subject: [ILUG-GOA] SciPy Conference 2009 CFP is out
To: ilug-goa at yahoogroups.com

The SciPy Conference is just around which begins from 12th Dec. 2009 till
17th Dec. 2009 at Technopark in Trivandrum-Kerala

*We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for Scientific
> Computing and Education. This includes pedagogy, exploration, modeling and
> analysis from both applied and developmental perspectives. We welcome
> contributions from academia as well as industry.
> *

The CFP is also out. Check more details on their website http://scipy.in/
Kaustubh Naik

Read my random diaries at

Read my poems here at

Email Ids
ksn002 at chowgules.ac.in, naikaustubh at gmail.com. kaustubh_s_naik at yahoo.co.in

"Code is poetry"

Offer projects. Get your work done. Groom your future employees !!