[PLUG] [commercial] looking for freshers as interns
tomar.arun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:05:20 PDT 2009
We are looking for freshers who would like to make a career in
Network/System administration. It's kind of on the job training.
Solution Enterprises is into IT Infrastructure Management with core
expertise in Linux and Solaris.
To know more, plz visit:
It is a huge learning opportunity. The client is one of the biggest
organization in security, McAfee. Contacting the client directly would
not be tolerated. Your fundamental knowledge of Operating
system and networks should be good, rest we'll provide training.
Technologies and platform that you would be working on. Windows, Linux,
Solaris, Virtualization (vmware and virtualbox), Database servers etc.
Its a big setup with lots to learn.
Education: Graduate with the required skills.
Location: Pune, client side.
Salary: Stipend equivalent to traveling allowance.
Skills set required:
Excellent knowledge of windows desktops and servers is a must and
basic knowledge of linux is expected. Fundamental knowledge of DHCP,
DNS, Web servers, Networking etc is required.
* Hard working and positive attitude.
* Smart and have a lot of patience.
* Can work under pressure and deadlines.
* Self motivated and ability to find solutions an workaround
complex tasks and situations.
* Excellent communication and people management skills.
Experience: Doesn't matter, as long as you can do the task.
Broadly Tasks would be:
1. Deploying/managing desktops (windows and linux).
2. Deploying/managing servers operating system (windows/linux)
3. Managing network switches/routers.
4. Troubleshooting (OS/application/network) etc.
* Send your resumes to the following address :
jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in with job code as the subject line.
* Kindly do not call us. We'll call you based on the short listed
* Telephonic interview and then personal interview.
* Final interview with the client.
* Offer letter once the client has approved the candidate.
Please do not call us. We'll call you once your resume is short listed.
More information about the plug-mail