[PLUG] Suggest a webhost for database centric webpage

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Apr 7 10:49:47 IST 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Shridhar Daithankar
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 April 2010 10:28:26 म.हा.सा.ग.र wrote:
>> Remember there are (at least I have faced such) problems with US based
>> servers because they can (under circumstances) become unmanageable
>> depending upon the level of support you enjoy.
> Level of support for most US based hosting is good enough. Otherwise there
> would not be such large number of sites hosted from all over the world.

Very true.  I have some of my own sites which are charitable
information exchange where i do not care much as to what state they
leave-in under strange scenarios and all such are hosted on US
servers...  Others are not!

To bring down the India based hosting costs down people need to
"create" competition!

>> When connectivity gets down ( tel & net ) USka *कटी पतंग* हो जाता है।
> yes and that rare enough.

Philosophically speaking "death is one such rare occasions, which very
few prepare to face" despite everyone knowing that it is inevitable

१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?
४. No question is ever stupid!