[PLUG] <Commercial> Developer 4 month Contract position- Pune

Kedar Kulkarni 2kedar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:53:25 IST 2010

<please post at the earliest>

Hi All,

I was very happy to receive good responses to my earlier posting for a Linux
Consultant. I actually received good responses from the mailing group.

I am now looking for a slightly long term engagement which will be a 4 month
contract to work in Pune at Kalyani Nagar.

The skill sets is going to be some one who has a good knowledge of  CGI,
PERL coding with good understanding of UTM & /or Mailing Products on Linux
platform. I am looking to get on board a person with 3-5 years experience
who is willing to work in a freelance mode. The person needs to be
absolutely hands on Developer who will work in a team of 4 other developers
on re-building a product which is based on this platform.

I shall be happy to receive e-mails on my e-mail ID with the resume and some
indicative expectation. I shall schedule discussion starting next week with
these people and close on the position hopefully in the next week itself.

Do let me know.

regards, Kedar
2kedar at gmail.com