[PLUG] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:50:48 IST 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Sagar Belure <sagar.belure at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was so excited to get the torrent file of Final version of Ubuntu 10.04.
> But, right now, this time (10:30am), could not find it on the site.
> Didn't see anything new in the news too.
> Anyone, with any update?

Depending, of course, on whether you want the 32 bit or the 64 bit version.

AFAIK, Ubuntu had a showstopper bug with grub2 not detecting dual boot
setups after the initial install, which was expected to delay the
release .. seems like that bug has been fixed.

Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com