[PLUG] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Sagar Belure sagar.belure at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:10:16 IST 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Kaustubh Gadkari <
kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Sagar Belure <sagar.belure at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was so excited to get the torrent file of Final version of Ubuntu
> 10.04.
> > But, right now, this time (10:30am), could not find it on the site.
> >
> > Didn't see anything new in the news too.
> >
> > Anyone, with any update?
> >
> http://releases.ubuntu.com/lucid/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent
> OR
> http://releases.ubuntu.com/lucid/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent
> Depending, of course, on whether you want the 32 bit or the 64 bit version.
> AFAIK, Ubuntu had a showstopper bug with grub2 not detecting dual boot
> setups after the initial install, which was expected to delay the
> release .. seems like that bug has been fixed.
> Kaustubh
> --
> Kaustubh Gadkari
> kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com

Yes, as of now, the bug has been fixed...

Even I came to know, about that all, today morning....anyway, thanks for the
links :)

Here are the links, detailed description for Lucid Lynx being released bit
late...and so, reason of being disappointed for Mr. Mark Shuttleworth.

Despite of all those things, I'm really excited to get the full image
downloaded asap and burn it.

Well, I was wondering, as DVD images don't have anything special than
Multi-language support.
If I can get all supported *debs* to install them individually or as per the
need when I'm offline or if I want to install the same on other systems
which doesn't have internet connection.

Well, obviously, I had googled about it some.....months back. But, I don't
really remember I had got any sure shot method for that.

Any clue?

Sagar Belure