[PLUG] Suggestion or Ideas for including LINUX based event(competition) for a College EVENT

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Mon Feb 15 19:04:52 PST 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010 22:26:24 Abhishek Sharma wrote:
>  If anyone could suggest any "ideas" or "thoughts" over what this LINUX
> event could be.(There are many events like C prog Competition, JAVA etc, or
> quizes)
>  We need to have something similar in context to LINUX or maybe someone
> could suggest even better.

Make proposals, do research, evaluations, POCs and comparison
- to use linux as desktop OS in a computer department exclusively
- to use linux as the OS in OS fundamental course(or whatever it is called
these days)
- to use linux as a integrated mail/calender/contact platform

and so on. That will bring out discussions, comparisons and make people aware
of what/how linux can and cannot do.
--
Regards
 Shridhar