[PLUG] accounting and excise billing on Linux

Sarang Lakare sarang.lakare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:30:27 IST 2010

What about online accounting softwares? If there is no online
alternative to Tally yet, then there is a great business opportunity
there :-) I know many people (including me) who have shifted form emal
clients (Kmail, etc.) to online email (Gmail, etc.) and thats the
trend with reliable broadband becoming commonplace.

Sarang Lakare, Ph.D.