[PLUG] Announcing Fedora 13

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:05:51 IST 2010

I'm proud to announce the release of Fedora 13, the latest innovative
Linux distribution from the Fedora Project, a global, collaborative
partnership of free software community members sponsored by Red Hat.

If you can't wait to get the distribution, simply visit:

If you want a quick tour of highlights in this release, check out:

You can also find this announcement text at:

Or read on for loads of information about the new release and all the
leading edge technologies we've packed into it.  More links are
available at the end of this message, too.  Enjoy!