[PLUG] [OTHER] : i-Interlock 1.0 Opportunity for freshers
info at bygsoft.com
Sat Oct 9 18:05:47 IST 2010
Great opportunity* for talented freshers. If you have a passion for *Web
**and would love to work on
- Cloud Computing
- Rich Internet Applications
- Cool Web Designs
- Programming & Debugging
and other *bleeding edge* technologies - READ ON!How is it possible?
BYGSoft <http://www.bygsoft.com/> is starting a program called *i-Interlock
1.0* with candidates like yourself.i-Interlock is a program where select
candidates (*freshers only! yeah!*) are invited to work with industry
experts at BYGSoft.
During the program you are taught - no make that pushed, poked and stretched
cause we dont believe in spoon feeding - how to program in the *real world* and
solve *real world problems*.
Why should you sign up?
- *Get experienced!* Candidates who successfully complete i-Interlock will
be given experience certificates.
- Opportunity to work on real problems.
- It is a unique post graduate program for six months, which would
provide you education as well as work experience.
- Some of our recent and HOT! projects
- *Symantec* File System/Volume Manager Performance Engineering and
- *Wolftekcit* Cloud Computing Web 2.0 Application
- *Symantec* Veritas Filesystem Port to IBM Z-Series Mainframe on
*Who Can Sign Up for this Program*
- 2009 / 2010 Passout Engineering Graduates (Comp, IT, E&TC)
- MCS, MCA, BCS
- i-Interlock 1.0 is a Web Technologies initiative.
- i-Interlock duration : 8 hours a day, 6 days a week for 6 months.
- Selection process will require the candidate to take an entrance test.
- The program will be conducted at any of the BYGSoft premises in Pune.
- Last date to receive entries 10th October 2010.
- There are NO fees charged for this program.
Entrance will be based on :
1. HTML & CSS & Web2.0 basics.
2. Programming basics.
3. Reading comprehension questions.
The Entrance test will be conducted online on October 12 and October 16.
Time slot : 11 AM - 2 PM
Thanks & Regards
More information about the Plug-mail