[PLUG] [Commercial] Job openings for technical support
ykchavan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:47:09 PDT 2010
We at Red Hat Software Services (India) Ltd. have job openings in a
technical support role. Primary responsibility of this role is to
understand and resolve technical issues of customers using Red Hat
Enterprise Linux. These positions are open to freshers and interns as
well, provided you can demonstrate capability in writing and/or debugging
programs. The following are requirements you need to meet for the
opening. Those interested may please mail in your resumes to me at
ychavan [AT] redhat [dawt] com in odt, pdf or text format:
* Should have experience using Linux or another UNIX-like operating system.
* Basic understanding of software development and debugging required.
* Experience with C/C++ development tools (gcc, gdb or comparable) desired.
* Some experience with Python, Java, or C/C++ programming desired.
* Well developed writing and English speaking skills.
* Conveys information concisely and clearly to all levels of client.
* Understanding of operating systems, especially Linux, programming
languages, and software engineering will be an added advantage
* Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
* Preference would be given to candidates who have worked on support role
* Active participation in LUGs (Linux Unix Groups) and Open Source
projects will be an added advantage
More information about the plug-mail