[PLUG] Redhat (5 / 6) Reference Books

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 02:02:36 IST 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Akshay N. Manke
<akshay.n.manke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Recently I started the study of Redhat 6. I am searching a book on Red Hat
> (preferably 6) for detailed descriptions of every concept, technical terms
> etc.
> I have seen the official course material of RHCE 6 but it dosn't have the
> concepts on any topic.
> Anyone can recommend some good books on RedHat Linux that have brief
> description on every topic and concept of Linux.

This comes with with practice and experience.

Redhat docs on their products can be read online

The Linux Documentation Project (www.tldp.org) is an excellent
resource.   Take a look at the "full feature books"  and also the how
tos on a myriad of topics.

Another great resource is RUTE (rute user's tutorial and exposition)
search string "rute."

Arun Khan