[PLUG] [job] Jr. Sysadmin requirement
tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 03:11:29 PDT 2011
Solution Enterprises is a Managed Services Provider with core expertise
on Linux & Solaris platform. We believe in giving opportunities for
candidates who have good technical knowledge. We are urgently looking
for the following profile mentioned below. To know more about us or
opportunities, please visit our website:
Note: Freshers can apply, but your knowledge should be good. We really
don't care for certification or Degree. All we need is dedication,
passion for technology & knowledge.
Read the mail carefully and follow the process mentioned. Candidates
mailing their resume to me directly or calling our office, will be
*Job Title: Jr. System Administrator*
*Joining: As soon as possible.
Required Soft Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good problem solving and logical reasoning skills
* Strong interpersonal relation skills
* Experience over various flavours of linux would be preferred.
* Hands on experience on hardware or software problem troubleshooting
* Knowledge on all basic service like DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSH, etc.
* Knowledge of servers like apache, ftp, ssh, dns, dhcp etc.
* Directory services (LDAP) or Active directory would be helpful.
* Basic networking knowledge
* Basic scripting knowledge (optional)
* Basic hardware knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Monitoring and managing server performance and availability.
* you'll be a part of 3 member IT team.
* This team will look after entire IT infrastructure which include
approx. 150 laptops (users), 30 odd (servers, primarily linux), network
switches, routers etc.
* all the hardware related issues have to be escalated to the
vendors like lenovo, dell etc, rest software related deployments,
troubleshooting & support is the IT teams responsibility.
Please send you resumes at jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in
<mailto:jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in> and also mention the details
* Total Exp:
* Relevant Exp:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Time to join:
More information about the plug-mail