[PLUG] Fwd: [Ncr-Python.in] [Commercial] Reviews42 is looking for smart python programmers

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Mon Nov 26 13:07:18 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Surjendu Kuila <surjendu at reviews42.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Subject: [Ncr-Python.in] Reviews42 is looking for smart python programmers
To: ncr-python.in at python.org

Folks - Apologies for the spam. We are looking for smart python programmers.

*Please find below the JD:*

Would you like to work for an early stage startup which declined 3
acquisition offers ( 1 Global + 2 Indian)?

Would you like to work for a startup backed by prominent Venture

Would you like to work with Python Experts such as Subhranath
Anuvrat Parashar
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/anuvrat-parashar/16/159/171>, Ashish
Singh <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-singh/21/5a0/602>?

Would you like to be part of a phenomenal growth story?

If yes, these are the skills we are looking for:

1. Hands-on experience with Python. Ability and willingness to work on
tasks independently, and deliver on time.

2. Having good problem solving skills. Should be self-motivated, and should
love to work with an extremely competent startup technology team.

*Good to have:*

- Experience with Django and other hi-tech open-source tools.

- Open source contribution.

- Link to public Github (something similar)

Great Remuneration ( better than Industry average)

** Relocation Assistance Available

Warm Regards
Co-Founder - www.reviews42.com