[PLUG] [SLIGHTLY OT] Does anybody know where I can find the Sanza Clip+ (first hand) ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:55:14 IST 2012

Hi all,
Does anybody know where I can buy first-hand Sandisk Sanza Clip+ .
It's an audio player which plays .ogg and flac file formats without an
issue. I saw it at a friend's place few days ago, he had got it from

Does anybody know of any place where I can get it in Pune. I'm looking
for one where I can get bill and warranty as well.

I would be going to Camp in a few days to see but if anybody knows
where I should look/check out or have some idea would be grateful.

I would be looking for one which can be played around with later after
the warranty has expired.

Looking forward to reply.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17